Christmas Light Tours
Looking For A Holiday Light Tour?
Can you believe it's almost christmas already? Have you been trying to think of a fun way to get the family together and celebrate? A holiday light tour of the twin cities is great way to get together with love ones to share the moment of the season. This is a time of celebration, a time of christmas lights and decoration. Enjoy the the excitement of being of being in limousine while you gaze out the window at brilliant light displays filled with all different colors, Going on a light tour can create a lasting memory that you and your children will cherish forever.
How Do Your Light Tours Work?
All holiday light tours are mapped out to ensure that you and your family see the "Best and the Brightest" lights in the Twin Cities. Tours are 2-4 hours but can go "overtime" depending how much you want to see. Each tour is custom designed based on where you start from. Time starts at your pick up address and ends when the last passenger is out of the car. Hourly minimums apply. Click here for prices and hourly minimums.
What can we expect to see on the light tour?
- House with more than 10,000 lights and 20 figurines-must make it to Inver Grove Heights
- Handmade Navity Scene ( Must make it to St. Paul )
- Over 100,000 lights in Rice Park
- Phalen Park can be added for an additional $15
- You must have enough time to make it to the listed cities to see the full tour 3 hours is recommended
Limousine are also Available for:
- Holidazzle Parade ( Downtown Minneapolis )
- Company Parties